Denton's Administration office accepts the following in-office payments for services (payments cannot be accepted online or on the phone):

  • Town of Denton Water and Sewer payments (cash or check)
  • Davidson County Taxes (cash or check)
  • Duke Power (cash or check)
  • Windstream Communications (cash only plus small fee)
  • Verizon Wireless (cash only plus small fee)
  • Time Warner Cable (cash only plus small fee)

**The Town of Denton does not accept credit or debit cards.

Town Hall administration offices can also help you with cemetery plot purchases and Community Building rentals.

Town Hall administrative offices are open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you require further information, please contact Town Hall at 336-859-4231.

Denton Living

Denton Map


Denton Town Hall                 Click for Large Map
201 W. Salisbury Sreet, Denton, NC 27239
Phone:  336-859-4231